Course ScheduleThere are no classroom dates currently scheduled.
Course ScheduleThere are no classroom dates currently scheduled.
|Agency Approval||Course Number||Expiration|
|Louisiana Real Estate Commission||0003||04/03/2022|
Dan Mackey is a Senior Loan Officer in the Baton Rouge office of Assurance Financial. He joined the team in December of 2011. Dan has been a specialist in the mortgage and real estate industry for more than 35 years, offering a wide range of knowledge on all perspectives of the loan process. He is licensed through the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry #91536.
Dan is an active member of the Baton Rouge community, with memberships in the LA Mortgage Lenders Association, National Association of Real Estate Consultants, Louisiana Realtors Association (has served as Region III vice president, member of Executive Committee and Chair for multiple committees) Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors (has served as President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, Realtor of the Year recipient, and chair of numerous committees) and the National Association of Mortgage Brokers. Dan also serves as a Pre-licensing/Continuing Education instructor for LA Real Estate Commission (LA Certificate #744), NMLS and LA Office of Financial Institutions.
Dan is a graduate of Louisiana State University. Married to Karen Jennings Mackey for 40 years and has 3 grown children and 2 granddaughters. In his free time Dan is the Creator / Producer of the Zip Zam family of BBQ sauces and enjoys competing in BBQ competitions, fishing, golf and going to the beach.
Daniel P. Mackey, Senior Loan Officer, NMLS# 91536
Assurance Financial Group, LLC
Office: 225-239-7153 Cell: 337-654-9811
Personal Secure Website: https://danmackey.mortgage-application.net
Education and Certifications:
- BS in General Studies (Biological Sciences Major), Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1980
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member), National Association of Realtors, Designee 1986 - 1998
- C-CREC (Consumer – Certified Real Estate Consultant), National Association of Real Estate Consultants 2003
- Certified Pre-Licensing and Post-Licensing Real Estate Instructor, Louisiana Real Estate Commission, 2000 – present
- Approved Pre-licensing and Post Licensing Loan Originator Instructor, La. Office of Financial Institutions, 2007 – present
- Notary Public #149972 – Statewide Jurisdiction – 2018 for Life
Assurance Financial Group, LLC, Baton Rouge, Louisiana Dec. 2011 - present
Senior Loan Officer – NMLS # 91536
Key Mortgage Services, Inc., Baton Rouge, Louisiana Jan. 2005 – Dec. 2011
President/Owner/Residential Mortgage Loan
Originator # 91536
Burk Baker School of Real Estate, Baton Rouge, Louisiana Jun.2000 – present
Pre-Licensing and Post-licensing Instructor-Real estate
and Mortgage Originator
Daniel P Mackey, Real Estate Broker Jan. 2006 - present
Key Real Estate Services, LLC, Lafayette, LA
iListing.com, LLC, Lafayette, Louisiana Jan. 2001 – Dec. 2005
Real Estate Sales/Operations Manager/Commercial
The Mackey Company, Inc. d/b/a Coldwell Banker Mackey Co., Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1979-1997
- President and Chief Operating Officer, 1992-1997
- General Manager/Chief Operating Officer, 1987-1992
- Commercial Division Sales Manager, 1984 – 1987
- Sales Associate/Associate Broker, 1979-1984
Professional Association Involvement:
- Louisiana Mortgage Lenders Association / National Association of Mortgage Brokers: Member Sept. 2008 - present
- Louisiana REALTORS Association: Member 1979 – 1997, Jan. 2000 - Present
- Member Board of Directors 1989 - 1997
- Member Executive Committee and Legislative Division Director - 1996
- Region III Vice President and member of Executive Committee - 1993
- Chairman – Louisiana Agency Law Task Force – 1994-1997
- Chairman - Federal and State Legislative Committee - 1997, 1995
- Chairman - Louisiana Realtor Association Political Action Committee 1997
- Vice Chairman 1996, Trustee 1995
- Chairman - Business and Industry Committee - 1994, 1993
- Chairman - Member and Board Services Committee - 1992, 1991 Vice Chairman - 1990
- Chairman - Commercial Services Committee - 1990, 1989
- Member and chairman of numerous committees and task forces 1984 - present.
- Greater Baton Rouge Association of REALTORS: Member 1979 – 1997, 2002 - present
- President - 1992, Vice President - 1991, Sec.-Treasurer - 1990
- Member of Board of Directors - 1988 - 1993
- Chairman - Multiple Listing Service Committee - 1997, 1991, Vice Chairman - 1996
- Recipient - Realtor Of The Year Award - 1989
- Trustee - Greater B. R. Assoc. of REALTORS Political Action Committee
- Member and chair of numerous committees and task forces 1981 - 1997
Paul M Peters
Paul Peters, CMB, Reverse Mortgage Director for Assurance Financial Group, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, has over 35 years of mortgage banking experience having owned his own mortgage company and served in production, administrative management and executive management positions with other mortgage companies over the course of his career. Notably, he was president of the Hibernia/Capital One Mortgage Company for over 14 years, building and managing a dominant and profitable national production operation.
Paul completed a BBA degree with emphasis in finance from the University of Louisiana, Monroe. He earned the master Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) designation awarded by The Mortgage Bankers Association of America (MBA). Paul also served on numerous mortgage banking boards and committees to include the national Residential Board of Governor’s (RESBOG) of the MBA and Fannie Mae’s national Advisory Board. Paul is an NMLS licensed loan originator in 16 states. Paul continues to support his industry as an Education Instructor with the Mortgage Bankers Association of America since 2015.
Lindsay Anders is Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP), Certified Mortgage Servicer (CMS) and licensed Loan Officer specializing in Reverse Mortgages with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry for over 10 years. Values the importance of Customer Service and improving the customer experience. Her previous experience as a Senior Loan Processor not only assists in her duties as a Servicing Manager but makes her a well-rounded, valuable asset to our industry. Currently enrolled in course to obtain Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) designation by the end of 2019. Bachelors degree from Louisiana State University with a focus in Business Administration, Political Science and Sociology.