Nebraska Electrical Continuing Education Approved Course List
In order to renew your Electrical License in the State of Nebraska, you must take continuing education (CE) that has been approved by the Nebraska State Electrical Division. StateReporting.com is the platform that those providers gain approval on, making the course lookup the only complete list of courses to help you renew your license.
Electricians in the State of Nebraska are required to obtain 12 Hours of CE by December 31st of every even numbered year. The CE requirements are as follows:
- 6 Hours must be on code change
- 6 Hours can be on either code change or non-code electrical topics
- Journeyman A & B Electricians
- Master A & B Electricians
- Electrical Contractors
- Residential Wireman
- Fire Alarm Installer
- Special Heating & Air Conditioning
Apprenticeship certificates can be renewed without CE, however, it will cause a delay as to when they can test for their Journeyman License.