|Provider Name:||IAPMO - Denise Voorhees|
|Address:||18927 HIckory Creek Drive, Ste. 220 Mokena, 60448|
|Phone Number:||(855) 554-2766|
2015 UPC Chapter 10 Traps and Interceptors
This course provides an in-depth look at the 2015 Uniform Plumbing Code Chapter 10 Traps and Interceptors. By the end of this course the learner will be able to:
- evaluate the need for properly trapped and vented fixtures within a building.
- construct a trap for a given fixture and vent the trap in accordance with the 2015 UPC.
- identify businesses or establishments where the installation of an interceptor will protect the building and public drainage/sewer systems from harmful substances.
- select the type of interceptor to use for the intended need.
- calculate the correct size of a trap arm.
- select the correct size interceptor to install for a given purpose.